Welcome to visit the website of BAIC Group (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). Please carefully read and understand the following terms and conditions in the use of this website. Once you browse this website and related web pages, you will be deeded as that you have understand and fully agreed with the terms of service. The following contents may be changed from time to time, and please check on a regular basis.
(1) BAIC Group reserves the copyright of this website, including all the information of relevant web pages, the structure of this website, the web page design, the images and so on. Any content may not be copied, reprinted, made for a mirror on a server not belonging to BAIC Group or illegally used by other ways without express written permission of BAIC Group
(2) BAIC Group will reserve the right to ascertain the legal responsibility for any statement of disrespecting this website in violation of the relevant state laws and regulations, and the use of this website’s contents without permission.
All the contents appearing on this website (en.baicgroup.com.cn) including but not limited to the trademarks, logos, service marks, text, images, sound, videos, and page layout, etc. belong to BAIC Group, or its affiliates, or have obtained the formal authorization of the owner and are protected by law, which may not be modified, copied, distributed, reprinted, remade, altered, spread, displayed, or used in other ways without the formal written authorization of the BAIC Group or the third party. BAIC Group will reserve the right to ascertain the legal responsibility for the use of the above-mentioned trademarks without permission.
(1) Although this website will try to provide accurate information and contents in a timely manner, the information and contents are only limited to their existing condition, and will not give specific guidance for business actions of the user. So the user shall be responsible for the activity and risk in the use of this website. For its accuracy and timeliness, this website will not give any express or implied warranty.
(2) This website will not assume the liability for any direct, indirect, accidental, causal damage caused by your visit or use of this website. Please carefully use your software and equipment.
(3) The expressed or implied opinions in the articles and materials reprinted by this website do not reflect the opinions of BAIC Group. Meanwhile, this website has strictly complied with the relevant laws and regulations of our country’s network copyright and the principles established in judicial interpretation in extracting or reprinting these contents. Please immediately notify the website administrator if you find relevant article infringement in browsing this website. This website will immediately clear up it within the scope of the duties if it really belongs to infringement.
(4) The online materials and contents obtained from other websites through links between this website with other websites are for your browsing and reference only. Please distinguish and make your own judgment on the related contents, and BAIC Group will not undertake any responsibility.
(5) The local laws may have mandatory regulations on limitation of liability and exemption, and in this case, the mandatory laws shall prevail.
(1) Users can visit our website and get the relevant information under the conditions of anonymity. But some services will require user registration before being provided. Before requiring the user to provide relevant information, this website will explain the purpose of this information, and under normal circumstances, such kind of registration only requires the user to provide an email address and some basic information such as user’s work, positions. This website sometimes may require the user to provide more information, so that it can better understand the needs of user and provide more effective services to the user.
(2) This website will take reasonable security measures to protect the stored personal information of the user. This website will not provide any personal information of the user to any irrelevant third party (including company or individual) without user permission in advance unless specified by mandatory law or government regulation.
(3) Users should understand that this website may disclose the personal information as required by law.
Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved